Do You Want to be listened to without judgement?
Throughout life we experience change whether, for example, it's adapting to the challenges and surprises that children bring to any individual, change in employment status or the loss of a partner through bereavement or separation.
During these times of adjustment feelings of resentment, sadness or sometimes depression can gradually wear us down. Talking to someone in a confidential and totally non-judgemental environment can help us explore a way through what may seem like a continuous tunnel of despair at the time.
The following are just some examples of worries and life changes that people have experienced and brought to sessions:
- Affairs - whether you are someone who has had an affair or are a partner of someone who has.
- Bereavement - at the loss of a relationship or death of a partner or close friend.
- Difficulty forming relationships
- Issues raising children and the loss of couple time
- Divorce and separation
- Step family problems and adjustments
- Mental health issues including anxiety and stress management
- Domestic abuse and victim awareness
- Communication difficulties and arguing
- Work related issues including redundancy and retirement
Sexual problems may include:
- Erectile dysfunction or difficulty maintaining an erection
- Premature ejaculation and inhibited ejaculation
- Vaginismus - when the muscles at the entrance of the vagina go into spasm when attempting intercourse
- Dyspareunia - painful sex during intercourse
- Loss of desire for both males and females
- Anorgasmia - lack of orgasm for both males and females
- Sexual addiction and the impact on sexual performance and your daily life
- Past sexual abuse and trauma